The Journal of the Graduate Students in the Department of Spanish & Portuguese at UC Berkeley
We appreciate your interest in Lucero, the graduate student journal in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at UC Berkeley. We welcome collaborations in English, Spanish, and Portuguese from fields including, but not limited to, literature, linguistics, and cultural studies.
We are currently finalizing our current issue, whose theme is (Silent) Geographies.
We anticipate that the CFP for our next issue will be posted by December 2022.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Lucero Editorial Board
- Karol Alzate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miroslava Guzmán Pérez: email@example.com
- Christián Gonzalez Reyes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jair Jauregui: email@example.com
- Ana Lopes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marguerite Morlan: email@example.com
- Illiana Vazquez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lydia Millhon: email@example.com
- Gabriela Rodriguez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chloe Mauvais: email@example.com
- Benito López Romero: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous issues of Lucero can be accessed here.