The Literary Journal of the Graduate Students in the Department of Spanish & Portuguese at UC Berkeley
- Azuena Hernández-Ramírez email@example.com
- Monica Gimenez Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
- María Ochoa Villicaña email@example.com
- Luis Barco firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catarina de Morais Gama email@example.com
- Víctor Quiroz Ciriaco firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Statement: LUCERO is an annual electronic publication by the graduate students of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of California, Berkeley, which includes academic articles, interviews, book reviews, as well as creative works. This journal aims to rethink traditional notions of Hispanic, Lusophone, Latin American and Peninsular Studies. Therefore, Lucero encourages comparative and interdisciplinary research with emphasis in literature and cultural studies.
Previous issues of Lucero can be accessed here.